The doctors and staff at Hercules Optometric Group are dedicated to providing you the best possible experience, from thorough and educational eye exams, to expert management of eye health, to the highest quality eye wear to keep you seeing beautifully in comfort and style!
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive Eye Health & Vision Exams
- Medical Eye Exams
- 24 Hour Emergency Care
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Optical Department
- Pediatric Eye Care
- Sports Applications
At the Hercules Optometric Group we use sophisticated computerized equipment to assist in our eye exams. Some of this technology includes:
An auto-refractor and keratometer that analyzes the refractive state and shape of the eye. We also use a corneal topographer to map the front surface of the eye.
We check peripheral vision sensitivity with a Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer. When examining the front and inside of the eye we use the most advanced diagnostic instruments available.